We understand that every situation is unique and we strive to provide you with one-on-one personal support throughout the entire Canadian Immigration process.  As licensed and regulated immigration consultants, we are committed to providing quality immigration services to those interested to work, study, and visit or live in Canada.

Our Services:

  • Temporary Resident Visa Applications
  • Permanent Resident Applications
  • Family Sponsorship
  • Canadian Study Permits
  • Canadian Citizenship Applications
  • LMIA Applications and Work Permits
  • Provincial Nominee Program Applications
  • Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications
  • Inadmissibility Issues and Appeals
Barlcay Canada Immigration Services


Whether you need a visa or are visa-exempt will depend on where you live and your reason for coming to Canada. If it is determined a temporary resident visa is required, you must meet the eligibility requirements and submit an application before coming to Canada.

Learn More


Work permits allow people to live and work in Canada temporarily. There is a maximum number of years that people can work temporarily in Canada, so if you plan to stay longer you should consider applying for Permanent Residence before it expires.

Learn More


Canadian schools consistently rank among the best in the world and provide a great opportunity to enhance your career and international experience. Studying in Canada will also open doors to stay and work in Canada, perhaps even permanent residency.

Learn More


If you are a Permanent Resident wanting to apply for Canadian Citizenship, it’s very important to know the update and the current changes in Canada citizenship qualifications and guidelines.

Learn More


We can assist companies wishing to expand their operations and staff. Our experienced consultants help employers determine the best pathways for their workers, from temporary work permits to achieving permanent residency.

Learn More


The government is committed to keeping families together whenever possible. If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children for permanent residency under Family Class.

Learn More

Your Next Move...

Contact us today  Barclay and Associates to begin your Canadian Immigration Consultation.