BEGIN your clear path to CANADA

Practice Areas

Get Professional Help to Solve Your Cases



If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and you are over 18 years old, you can sponsor certain family members to become permanent residents of Canada. Becoming a permanent resident allows you to live, study and work in Canada. If you sponsor a relative who came to Canada as a permanent resident, it is your responsibility to provide financial support to your relative upon his or her arrival.

Canadian citizens living outside of Canada can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, spouse or dependent child who has no dependent children but has not been convicted of assault, provided they can demonstrate that they are still in Canada after the sponsor landing. .​​​

Scroll to top